Thursday, June 5, 2008

turn around,

bright eyes. i have had "total eclipse of the heart" stuck in my head for about a week now. it is bizarre but entertaining i guess, because it is an... interesting. song. it is also about the longest song in existance so it keeps me occupied.

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm only falling apart.

actually, it is a trio of songs, consisting of that, "after hours" by the velvet underground, and "the con" by tegan and sara. my mind is focused on those three and it is like a mini playlist in my head.

there's nothing i can do, a total eclipse of the heart.

i wonder if i have reached my breaking point yet.

2 comments:

Candace said...

it's okay. every now and then i fall apart.
at least your playlist is good.

Fodoz said...

yeah. at least your playlist is good. and eclipses don't last forever, remember? kiss kiss